Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000-£22,000 pa depending on experience
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for recovering debt from customers in both the residential and the SME sectors relating to the supply of gas and electricity. This is carried out by both liaising with teams internally and contacting customers directly.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities but not limited to
- Contacting customers by phone, email and letter to resolve issues and secure payments
- Dealing with queries concerning invoices and payments
- Working with the system processes to ensure that all communication is accurately recorded and followed up as appropriate
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Input into processes and best practices as the team develops
- Resolving customer queries efficiently and promptly
- Dealing with external Debt Collection Agencies through referrals of debtors
Key Experience Required
- Experience within a Credit Control role
- Ability to listen and negotiate with customers
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills
- A high level of communication both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and analytical in thought processes
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Experience and knowledge of the energy sector is desirable but not essential
The role must, at all times, be carried out in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Strictly no agencies please.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and current salary to [email protected] Please make sure you include the job title Credit Controller in the subject line of your email.